No-Bake Mini Vegan Cheesecakes Recipe
Is there any dessert (chocolate aside) that’s as comforting as a creamy, dreamy cheesecake? I can’t think of one!
Obviously, rich cream cheese isn’t an option if you’re trying to eat healthily, so I got creative in the kitchen.
Not only are these cheesecakes mini-sized for the perfect portion, but they’re also healthy, delicious, and require NO cooking! Now that’s comforting!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy, and healthy way to treat your dad for Father’s Day, look no further! This treat is a crowd-pleaser and requires minimal effort so that you can focus on spending quality time with your loved ones and spoiling your dad or your hubby!
NO-BAKE MINI VEGAN CHEESECAKES RECIPE
- 1 c almond meal
- 3/4 c Medjool dates
- 2 c cashews
- 1/4 c water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- Prepare crust by dropping almond meal and dates into a food processor and pulsing until they stick together.
- Press this crust mixture into the bottom of ramekins or a lined muffin tin.
- Place all ingredients for the filling into a Vitamix and blend until silky smooth.
- Place filling on top of individual crusts and freeze for at least one hour.
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a Vitamix, soak cashews in enough water to fully cover them for at least four hours. Rinse thoroughly and omit the water in the filling.
- If you don’t have almond meal, no problem! Simply place one cup of almonds in the Vitamix or a food processor and blend until fine. Instant almond meal!
Cashews are rich in minerals including copper, a key nutrient for keeping your hair color vibrant and free of grays! They are also full of magnesium, an especially important nutrient for maintaining bone health in women.
Hungry for more creamy and delicious recipes? Check out these Creme-Filled Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!