Vegitastic Instapot Chili
Looking for something simple and easy to add to your food prep plan this week? How about something warm, nutritious, and something that will hit all the taste buds just right! (We promise because we taste tested it ourselves!)
We can’t forget to mention that this chili literally takes 20 minutes and tastes delicious reheated! It doesn’t get mushy like some foods, which we won’t name right now. You know what we’re talking about (mushy leftovers, we’re looking at you)!
This recipe requires that you chop, throw the ingredients in the Instapot, close the cap, and let ‘er rip! Because we’re all about simplicity at ITN, we kept this recipe simple and easy to follow!
We know you’ll enjoy it!
- 1/2 c chopped organic celery
- 1/2 c chopped organic zucchini
- 1/2 c chopped organic red onion
- 1/2 c chopped organic red pepper
- 1 c sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 c chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 c chopped red onion
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ t salt and pepper
- 1 can black beans
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place base ingredients your Instapot.
- Add black beans to Instapot.
- In a food processor, blend all the sauce ingredients until slightly creamy — also add to Instapot.
- Set to cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with avocado and enjoy!
- You can also make this in a regular pot. It’s not required to make it in an Instapot, however, if you don’t have one, we highly recommend going out and buying one right now. Seriously — life changing!
- Feel free to add some grass-fed beef or free-range chicken to make it “Meatastic” instead of “Vegitastic” — we think we’re hilarious!
- Sub the black beans for whatever variation of beans you would prefer. In fact, you could even add black beans and another kind of bean. Go bean crazy!
This chili dish is a great way to get extra veggies into some of your weekly meals! The manganese found in the zucchini will provide you with nutrients to keep you looking youthful, and the fiber from the black beans will keep your digestive tract happy!
How could you go wrong with this nutrient dense, belly-loving dish?
Hungry for more? Check out another great dish to add to your food prepping plan for the coming week — Cherry Tomato And Basil Pasta Recipe!