20-Minute Instant Pot Vegan Chili Recipe
Looking for something simple and easy to add to your food prep plan this week? How about something warm and comforting, nutritious, and something that will hit all the taste buds just right!
This chili only takes 20 minutes and tastes delicious reheated! It doesn’t get mushy like some foods tend to.
This recipe requires that you chop up some veggies, throw the ingredients in your Instant Pot, close the lid, and let the flavors waft through the air!
We know you’ll enjoy it!
20-MINUTE INSTANT POT VEGAN CHILI RECIPE
- 1/2 c chopped organic celery
- 1/2 c chopped organic zucchini
- 1/2 c chopped organic red onion
- 1/2 c chopped organic red pepper
- 1 c sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 c diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c chopped red onion
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ t salt and pepper
- 1 can garbanzo beans or black beans
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place base ingredients your Instant Pot.
- Add black beans to Instant Pot.
- In a food processor, blend all the sauce ingredients until slightly creamy — also add to Instant Pot.
- Set to cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with avocado and enjoy!
- You can also make this in a regular pot. It’s not required to make it in an Instant Pot, however, if you don’t have one, we highly recommend going out and buying one right now. Seriously — life changing!
- If you’re a meat eater, feel free to add some grass-fed beef or free-range chicken.
- Sub the black beans for pinto beans or any other variation of beans you would prefer. In fact, you could even add black beans and another kind of bean.
- If you have leftovers, we highly recommend you serve this chili over a baked sweet potato. It’s a quick and easy twist that packs a whole lot of flavor!
This plant-based chili dish is a great way to get extra veggies into some of your weekly meals! The manganese found in the zucchini will provide you with nutrients to keep you looking youthful, and the fiber from the black beans will keep your digestive tract happy!
How could you go wrong with this nutrient dense dish?
Hungry for more? Check out another great dish to add to your food prepping plan for the coming week — Cherry Tomato And Basil Pasta Recipe!