Coaching Tools & Resources That Set Every Coach Up for Success & Freedom
One of the biggest things that separates humans from animals is the fact that we build and use tools. Tools have become a necessary part of life for humans. They make life easier, make day to day tasks simpler, and help us do more than we could ever do on our own.
If we find the right tools, they can even build us.
Like Marshall McLuhan said, “First we build the tools, then they build us.”
We’re not just talking about hammers and screwdrivers here. Tools can include a vast array of items that help to build, shape, and mold us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Here at ITN, we believe whole-heartedly that the right tools can help you learn more, discover more, do more, be better, and live the life of freedom you deserve as a successful coach.
COACHING TOOLS & RESOURCES THAT SET EVERY COACH UP FOR SUCCESS & FREEDOM
One of the biggest fears new coaches have is saying the wrong thing or simply not knowing the answers to their client’s questions.
That fear of not knowing enough (or knowing how to figure it out) is something that ITN never wanted its coaches to feel.
DONE-FOR-YOU RESOURCES AND GUIDES
That is why all ITN students and graduates receive done-for-you resources and guides that not only save you time, energy, and effort – but they save you from having to mutter the words, “Let me get back to you on that.”
A few of these done-for-you resources include…
- Protocols for all health conditions
- Diet and supplement recommendations
- Meal plans and recipes
- Lifestyle and spiritual guides
- Step-by-step coaching guides for all conditions
- Client handouts and resources, and reference guides
These coaching tools help sharpen your mind, provide you with confidence, and set you up for success while they also save you time, energy, and effort trying to create all of it on your own.
Because the right coaching tool does just that – transforms you physically (by saving you time), mentally (by making sure you feel confident and worthy enough to give the advice), and spiritually (by allowing you to do what you need to do – fully connect with your client).
CLIENT COACHING TOOLS
Not only do coaching tools need to set you up for success with your clients, but you also need tools that help you learn more, grow more, and expand your knowledge base.
Weekly Transformational Coaching Labs
You need interactive coaching tools that are focused on your continued success. That’s why ITN hosts weekly live Transformational Coaching Labs where ITN students and graduates show up live online together, go through coaching demos with their peers through the guidance of ITN founder, CEO, and one of the world’s most sought-after coaches, Cynthia Garcia.
These live labs help students connect with one another, share experiences, gain confidence, feel heard, and get all their questions answered live so they don’t have to waste any time growing and expanding their coaching businesses.
Transformational Nutrition Coaching Method
The reality is, coaching tools should remove the guesswork and help you do more in less time. With ITN’s Transformational Nutrition Coaching Method, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coaches follow three simple steps.
- They have their clients complete a done-for-you Transformational Nutrition Health Assessment form that asks questions from health history to current symptoms and ailments, and everything in between.
- They then use the done-for-you Symptom Tracker that automatically analyzes 22 areas of health, life, and success for each client.
- Then, they use the Symptom Decoder to automatically create a personalized protocol that includes physical nutrition, mental nutrition, and spiritual nutrition.
Because you shouldn’t have to recreate the wheel when it comes to successful coaching.
BUSINESS BUILDING TOOLS
Live Business Building Labs
We know that you can’t run a successful coaching practice if you don’t have the business skills. Cynthia Garcia also shows up to work with ITN students and graduates live once a month in Business Building Labs.
This coaching tool allows you to ask your questions about building a successful business and get real, collaborative help.
6 Step Business Building Blueprint
In addition to the live help, students and graduates also receive a helpful business coaching tool that ITN calls the 6 Step Business Building Blueprint.
This simple, yet comprehensive, blueprint walks you through setting up a successful business on a solid foundation so the only thing you need to focus on is your client.
Throughout this blueprint, you follow these 6 steps…
- Think It and Do It – This is where you master your money mindset and determine what success looks like on your terms.
- Brand It – Here, you create a powerful brand to position you as the go-to expert, setting yourself up for long term success.
- Build It – Once you brand it, it’s time to build! Here, you construct your website so you can begin standing out and creating a loyal audience.
- Share It – Here, create powerful content to build your audience and expand your impact.
- Monetize It – Because you have to make money in a successful business! Learn how to offer a variety of programs, products, and more so you can make a living while helping others.
- Market It – Lastly, learn how to gain media attention and market yourself and your business in a fun, engaging way with a powerful strategy and step-by-step guides.
PROFESSIONAL COACHING LIBRARY
Business and coaching tools help you do more, learn more, and become better while saving you time and energy so you can focus on what’s most important – the client.
And some of the most powerful tools you can have at the ready are programs, tutorials, and trainings that allow you to continue to learn and expand your skillset as a coach.
Because of this, ITN makes sure every student has access to a Professional Coaching Library with programs and tutorials such as…
- Serve Clients, Make Money Fast Track Program
- 90 Day Business Building Blueprint
- Social Media Marketing Plan That Works
- NANP Board Certification Exam Prep Course
- 2 Complete Six-Week Coaching Programs You Can Sell
- 30 Secrets to a Successful Book Launch
- Build Your Empire – A Simple Model
- Time Management Mastery for Millionaires
- Access to Carnegie Mellon University Courses
- The Ultimate Guide to Partnering With a Physician
But this is something we are always adding to and expanding as the forward-thinking, modern-day coaching school.
As the nutrition and health landscapes continue to change and adapt, we make sure we update and add new resources for you here, so you never have to wonder if you’re getting the most accurate and up-to-date education out there.
Coaching tools are so much more than handouts, cookie-cutter diets, and coaching scripts. Coaching tools help you grow. They set you up for success. They help you create a successful business. They give you confidence. They expand your knowledge base.
And they save you time, energy, effort, and money so you can in turn make more money, enjoy a flexible schedule, and live the life of freedom you deserve.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can become a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach (CTNC) and experience success in your own coaching practice with coaching tools like these, head here.