Green And Lean Smoothie Recipe
Looking for a quick and healthy way to kick off your morning? Look no further than this Green and Lean Smoothie recipe!
I’ve tried a million and one green smoothie recipes. This is my favorite.
GREEN AND LEAN SMOOTHIE
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and pitted
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c ice
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
- Trade out mango for two cups pineapple.
- Feel free to add any leafy greens in place of spinach and kale.
- For even more green power, add one tablespoon of spirulina or half a teaspoon of chlorophyll.
- For an added energy boost, add one teaspoon of maca.
- Enjoying this drink after a workout? Use coconut water in place of water to rehydrate.
- Toss in a few sprigs of cilantro for a detoxifying bonus!
Leafy greens contain chlorophyll and help alkalize the body for added energy, clearer skin, and weight loss. Kale especially is a superstar. It’s full of antioxidants and packed with vitamins A, K, and C to help give you glowing skin and loads of energy!
Looking for other healthy, detoxifying recipes? Check out this delicious Cleansing Kale Pear Salad Recipe!