Summer Salad With Fresh Peach Vinaigrette Recipe
There’s no better way to close out summer like a fresh salad bursting with seasonal ingredients.
And whether you’re planning a picnic, entertaining at your home, or just want a fresh homemade meal, there’s no shortage of summer produce to help you create a salad masterpiece.
This season, I challenge you to go beyond plain, old leafy greens and glam them up with seasonal veggies like cucumber, fresh tomatoes, summer squashes, avocado, fresh herbs, melons, and so much more.
Are you hungry yet?
Juicy ripe peaches, tender crisp greens, creamy avocado, tart goat cheese, and the buttery crunch of pine nuts are perfectly paired ingredients for some summer salad inspiration.
SUMMER SALAD WITH FRESH PEACH VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- 2 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 6 c mixed salad greens, any variety you choose
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- 1/4 c goat cheese, optional
- 1 large peach
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 T raw honey, optional
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/8 t nutmeg
- Arrange salad ingredients in two salad bowls.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients in a blender until they are smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over your salad.
- Store in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator. (Contents may separate so shake before serving.)
The best salad ingredients are nothing without a creamy, sweet, and tangy dressing. The perfect dressing can make a salad go from good to great.
Homemade dressings are so easy to make, infinitely better tasting, and so much healthier for you than any store bought dressing could ever be. Especially this fresh peach vinaigrette! It’s full of flavor and offers a variety of health benefits.
There is no reason not to make your own because they only take a couple of minutes to make!
Salad dressing is easy to make as long as you remember a simple little formula:
- Two parts of olive oil.
- One part vinegar.
- Add some flavor like honey, fresh fruit, mustard, herbs, and spices.
- Blend and voila, you’ve got a delicious dressing.
What is your favorite homemade dressing? Tell us in the comments! Bonus points if you share a recipe!