Fresh Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
I’m a girl who enjoys simple pleasures. It excites me to no end to create a vibrant, mouthwatering recipe using only 3 or 4 ingredients.
I know, I really should get out more!
But until I do, you get to reap the benefits of my madness, err, creativity. Enjoy!
FRESH CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss together, and enjoy!
- Any tomatoes work in this recipe as long as they’re ripe and juicy!
- For a little more kick, you can add a quarter cup of chopped red onions.
- Try dressing this salad with one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Heirlooms are the treasures of the tomato family! Not only are they filled with a rich, unique flavor, they also offer a wealth of vitamin C to help nourish your adrenals which actually reduces stress.
Add to that the amazing anxiety-reducing power of tryptophan, an amino acid that is abundant in cucumbers. This salad is refreshing and de-stressing!
Hungry for more easy summer recipes? Check out this Spicy Avocado Cucumber Salad Recipe!