Creme-Filled Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I needed to share this delicious Creme-Filled Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe with you!
This one adds a bit of a twist to make it even more decadent. It’s oh-so-simple, but it brings out your inner goddess every time.
Did I mention it’s healthy, fast, and delicious?
CREME-FILLED CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE
- 2 c fresh strawberries
- 1 c raw cashews
- 1/4-1/2 c water
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 c raw cacao powder
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- Wash strawberries and remove stem, leaving divot in the middle for cashew creme.
- Place cashews in Vitamix, add 1/4 cup of water and stevia, blending until creamy.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-low heat until just melted.
- Add cacao powder and maple syrup and mix well.
- Dip strawberry into chocolate mixture and place on plate lined with parchment paper. Repeat for all strawberries and store in the fridge until chilled.
- Place cashew creme in a plastic bag, cutting the very tip of the corner.
- Once strawberries are chilled, carefully squeeze the bag to fill them with creme and serve!
- If you don’t have a Vitamix, simply soak cashews in enough water to fully cover them for at least four hours.
- For a bit of variety, sprinkle finished strawberries with coconut flakes. Delectable!
This guilt-free dessert is the smart choice for a Valentine’s Day treat! The high magnesium content in cashews opens up blood vessels, providing more oxygen for your brain.
Plus it has plenty of thiamine to help support your brain’s neurotransmitters. This means improved cognitive function and increased memory.
Looking for more sweet treats? Give these Lip Lickin’ Chocolate Cupcakes a try!