Easy Peasy Carrot Chips Recipe
This recipe was the result of wanting a healthy appetizer to take to a party. These flavorful little chips were a big hit and left everyone asking for the recipe!
I now make them for lots of parties and gatherings, and they always get the same response.
EASY PEASY CARROT CHIPS RECIPE
- 2 large carrots, shaved into strips
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until carrots are coated.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Try adding onion or garlic powder to give these chips some extra flavor.
- You can also thinly slice carrots into rounds if you don’t have a vegetable peeler.
Did you know that carrots are cleansing for the body and gums? Their vitamin A and fiber content help flush toxins from the body.
Plus, chowing down on this root vegetable helps create alkalizing saliva to neutralize acidic bacteria that can cause cavities.
Hungry for more delicious side dishes? Check out this delicious Savory Butternut Squash Fries Recipe!